Friday, January 27, 2023

Are Cole Haan Dress Shoes Any Good? As In, Will They Last A Few Years? O-T Lounge

cole haan dress shoes black

I have a pair of loafers from Cole Haan's that I have worn everyday for 3 years and walked around many cities in. They are still intact. Any experience with these?

By signing up I agree to receive e-mails from Cole Haan and I accept the Privacy Policy. My pair I've had since the early 90's are still great. Granted, I only where them a couple of times a year to funerals and weddings for the most part.

Cole Haan Black Wingtip Leather Oxford Dress Shoes Men's Sz 11 M C11435

I don't want to spend money on a shoe that will crap out in 6 months. For what you'll pay for them at Nordstrom Rack, they are fine. But as others have said, their quality has gone downhill lately.

cole haan dress shoes black

Above that, I wouldn't bother. They are good shoes, but not up to Allen Edmonds or Alden quality. Anyways, Nordstrom Rack has some basic cap toe Cole Haan's that look good and are 50% off retail.

Cole Haan Men's 11.5 B Narrow Black Wingtip Oxford Full Brogue Grand 360 NEW!

I need a couple pairs of standard cap toe leather dress shoes. I have some high end ones in brown and black, but I've been beating them up wearing them every day. I've re-soled them before and will again, but I think I might buy a couple new pair of everyday work shoes that aren't as pricey.

Not noticeable while wearing. Our parents and grandparents fought at Woodstock for us not to have to wear dress shoes every day. You are dishonoring their memory. I have a couple of pair I use for everyday wear. Get the latest product launches, events and exclusive offers by entering your email.

Cole Hann Mens Casual Shoe size 11M $50.00

Founded in 1922, Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation is a U.S. based manufacturer of premium men’s footwear and accessories. We have been creating timeless, custom-made men's dress shoes and casual shoes since 1922. Our shoes use only premium leathers and are handcrafted via a 212-step process. Beautiful black dress shoes by Cole Haan. Minor blemish on inside of left heel as shown in photos.

cole haan dress shoes black

Join us to get free shippingon all orders, early access to thenewest launches, risk-free trials on select styles, and lots more. Join us to get free shipping on all orders, early access to the newest launches, risk-free trials on select styles, and lots more. Cole Haan is turning nearly a century of iconic footwear inside out. The company calls New York City and Greenland, New Hampshire home, but you can find Cole Haan everywhere. You pay for what you get. I don't have a pair, but as long as you don't wear them every day and take reasonably good care of them, I don't see why they wouldn't last a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment